Slide 4 abbigliamento
RIVAMARE SHIP CHANDLER
a historical shop
with a modern service
The history of Rivamare Ship Chandler begins in 1952 when Lieutenant Giuseppe Riva opened the shop, for the sale of marine engines and equipment for professional fishing. Lieutenant Riva created the first marine diesel distribution plant in Imperia.
Over the years, the business has specialized trough product research in a complete service provider for boats and their crews.
After more than 70 years of activity, today, following the footsteps of her father, Tiziana Riva, with her team of professionals, can offer a complete range of products and services for boating. It ranges from fuelling for yachts to the sale of clothing and nautical equipment.